Risotto Stuffed Mushrooms
Risotto stuffed in mushroom caps makes a perfect finger food appetizer.
- 32 large white or cremini mushrooms, washed and drained
- 6 oz. oyster or shiitake mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- ½ small onion, finely chopped (½ cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- ¾ cup Arborio rice
- 2 Tbs. dry white wine
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Stem white mushrooms, and set caps upside down on baking sheet. Set aside. Chop stems, and add to chopped oyster mushrooms. (You should have about 2 cups total.)
2. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes, or until translucent. Add chopped mushrooms, and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned. Stir in garlic and thyme; add rice, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until rice turns opaque. Add wine; simmer 2 minutes, or until most liquid has evaporated. Add broth, season with salt, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 18 to 20 minutes, or until most liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat, and stir in parsley. Cool.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F. Fill each mushroom cap with 1 heaping Tbs. rice mixture. (A small cookie scoop works well.) Bake 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and rice begins to crisp on top.
Messenger Bags, Backpacks, Hip Bags, Bicycle Panniers and Festival Water Bottle Bags by LeaflingoOo in Budapest, Hungary
Summer Festival SALE! 10% Off all Fanny Packs in our Etsy Shop ‘till August 1st ! Apply coupon code SUMMERFESTIVAL at checkout for the discount.
If you went or know anyone who went to SDCC and saw this cosplayer, the police seriously need your help. _
The cosplayer was found at the side of a road unconscious and bloody without her ID and in her costume. The police are unsure what happened to her.
If you have ANY information or saw her anywhere, call The San Diego Police Department at (619) 531-2000 or (858) 484-3154.
PLEASE Spread the message.
Personal note: I am not personally involved with the situation, I have not been to that con nor seen the cosplayer only saw the issue being raised on Facebook, so I’m raising more awareness on here. More infomation: x
Reblogging in hopes this case get solved fast!
come on tumblr this needs more notes
THIS IS MY FRIEND MILLY! SHE’S IN THE HOSPITAL IN ICU STILL IN SAN DIEGO WITH SEVERE BRAIN BLEEDING. PLEASE reblog this and let the police know if you have any information!
U dont kno weird until u hear daniel radcliffe with an american accent
When you are washing the dishes, washing the dishes must be the most important thing in your life. Just as when you’re drinking tea, drinking tea must be the most important thing in your life… Each act must be carried out in mindfulness. Each act is a rite, a ceremony.
what is this supposed to mean. what are you trying to tell me. what the fuck
you will obtain the greatest thigh gap ever
drawing things for stickers, i think this one is pretty cute!
Does anyone have these? Do they have an underwire?
This looks like lavendermoonx
Awh shucks, that’s a huge compliment, thank you :*
50 Shades of Grey was originally fanfiction based on the Twilight series, which was then published as a novel (along with 2 subsequent books). It sold over 100 million copies around the world and topped best-seller lists everywhere. It’s about to be adapted into a film, set to come out early next year.
It follows a college student named Ana Steele, who enters a relationship with a man named Christian Grey and is then introduced to a bastardised and abusive parody of BDSM culture.
While the book is paraded as erotica, the relationship between Ana and Christian is far from healthy. The core mantra of the BDSM community is “safe, sane and consensual”, and 50 Shades is anything but. None of the rules of BDSM practices (which are put in place to protect those involved) are actually upheld. Christian is controlling, manipulative, abusive, takes complete advantage of Ana, ignores safe-words, ignores consent, keeps her uneducated about the sexual practices they’re taking part in, and a multitude of other terrible things. Their relationship is completely sickening and unhealthy.
Basically, “the book is a glaring glamorisation of violence against women,” as Amy Bonomi so perfectly put it.
It’s terrible enough that a book like this has been absorbed by people worldwide. Now, we have a film that is expected to be a huge box-office success, and will likely convince countless more young women that it’s okay not to have any autonomy in a relationship, that a man is allowed to control them entirely. It will also show many young men that women are theirs to play with and dominate, thus contributing to antiquated patriarchal values and rape culture.
Boycott this fucking movie, for the love of god. These kinds of ideas are dangerous and set us back as a society